Upside down cake with banana.
We already made this cake a few times and it never gets bored. You can make this cake not only with banana but also with other fruits like pineapple, apple, pear etc.
We really love this cake and we thought you guys might like this too. Once again very easy to make but yet so delicious! Let’s begin…
For the topping
50 gram melted butter
30 gram of brown sugar
6 bananas (ripe) cut them lengthwise
For the cake
125 gram soft butter
220 gram of brown sugar
2 eggs lightly beaten
185 gram self-rising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large bananas (mashed)
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
– Cover baking pan with parchment paper.
– Pour the melted butter in the pan and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
– Arrange banana slices on brown sugar.
– Beat the butter and brown sugar till you get this fluffy texture.
– While mixing slowly add the eggs with the sugar and butter.
– Sift the flour and baking powder and add it to the cake mix, stir with a spatula.
– Add the mashed banana and then pour the batter over the sliced bananas.
– Bake the cake for 45 minutes.
Its ready! 🙂
Below a picture of a upside down cake with pineapple. First time ever we made this, so it doesn’t look very good yet *mode on: shy* . We need to practice more, we know hihi.
Note: for this cake you will need an other cake mix. If you would like to have this recipe feel free to ask us.