Panna cotta, or “cooked cream” in Italian. A perfect, quick and easy to make dessert for any time!
Last Saturday we wanted to make something easy and delicious but we didn’t know what. So on Friday evening we were reading through some cooking books (we have a bookcase full haha). So many recipes..what to choose..what to choose! After a while we thought yum this is a good one. Strawberry Panna Cotta and of course with a little twin twist into it.
Here is the recipe! Lets get started!
3 white sheets gelatin.
300 ml cream
40 gram sugar
1 bag vanilla sugar
200 gram Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
A few leaves of mint
– Place the gelatin in a bowl of cold water for about 5 min
– Heat the cream in a pan with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
– Remove the pan from the heat.
– Make sure to squeeze all the water from the gelatin and add it with the warm cream. Stir well and let it cool off for about 10 min.
– Meanwhile mix the strawberries in a blender
– Add the strawberry juice with the cream
– Pour it in glasses and let it cool off again for a few minutes
– Put the pudding in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours
– Decorate it with a few leaves of mint or anything you want. Chocolate, cookies or whipped cream.
Tip: Instead of strawberries you can use any other kinds of fruits like mango, banana, orange etc.