How to make ice cream without an ice machine?
We always wanted to make ice cream , but unfortunately we have no ice machine. We thought is there maybe no any other way to make ice cream ? And after some research, we finally found a recipe. And we must say its yummie too! Last week we made this delicious Walnut ice cream cake.
This is a great alternative for those who have no ice machine at home like us.
Lets start and make some delicious ice creammm 😀
- 6/7 thin slices of butter cake without crust (homemade cake or if you have no time to make it yourself just buy at the supermarket.)
- 150 grams of walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 cups whipping cream (a 250 ml)
– Cover the spring form with a sheet of parchment paper.
– Cover the bottom of the spring form with the cake.
– Put the eggs, yolks and the sugar in a heatproof bowl. Au Bain-marie and mix.
– Beat the eggs with the mixer in 5-10 minutes till its thick and creamy.
– Remove the bowl from the pan, whisk the egg mixture for 2 minutes more.
– Beat 500 ml cream, add the whipped cream and 100 grams of walnuts into the egg mixture
– Pour the mixture in the spring form .
– Put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
When serving this walnut ice cream cake.
– Beat 250 ml cream, and cover the ice cream cake with the whipped cream.
– Crumble the meringues and walnuts and sprinkle the ice cream cake with it
Tip: You can also add some chocolate powder with the whipped cream or use instead of walnuts, other fruits/ biscuits. Whatever you like!
Thats it..Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy 😀