Cupcake with ice cream, a yum combination!
Last weekend the weather was pretty cold, yes winter is almost near you guys! And it just makes you wanna wear pajamas all day and of course with something delicious to eat! Because it’s been a while we thought lets bake! We came up with a theme, RED! So we made 3 different baking all with the color red. First this delicious red velvet gooey cupcake. You can always top it of with some fruit, chocolate/caramel sauce or what we did with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yes even if its cold outside (winter time) when it comes to dessert we love ice-cream haha. We also baked a delicious pound cake with cranberries and a red velvet fudge. And we couldn’t resist to make Oreo cookies fudge as well :).
White chocolate 225 gram
Butter 225 gram
Sugar 150 gram
4 large eggs, at room temperature
4 large egg yolks, room temperature
1 ½ / 2 tbsp red liquid food coloring
Natural unsweetened cocoa powder 27 gram
½ tsp cinnamon
Flour 100 gram
Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Break the chocolate and butter and place it in a heat proof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water ( a Bain Marie), stirring occasionally.
- Whisk all the eggs in a large bowl till its doubled sized and fluffy.
- Keep whisking and add the sugar gradually with the eggs
- While mixing add in the food coloring, vanilla and the chocolate mixture
- Gradually add the pre-shifted flour, cinnamon and cocoa to the mixture using a spatula.
- Transfer the cake mix into a cup cake tin and put it in the oven for about 30 min