You just want to bite in these lovely chocolate fudge.
Oreo! Everybody love these yummy cookies!! You can use these cookies almost in anything that you can think of. In (cheese) cakes/pie, ice cream, parfait or you can even make milkshakes. It’s just so delicious with these cookies in it! In our other post we made red velvet fudge. Now we are going to make this really easy fudge with Oreo 😀 You only need 4 ingredients for this recipe! Let’s get started!
475 gram white chocolate
1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
about 20 cookies crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Crush the Oreo cookies
- Place the white chocolate and the condensed milk in a heat proof bowl over a pan ( a bain marie), stirring occasionally.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the white chocolate mix.
- Transfer the mix in the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Put the baking pan in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or until its firm
- Cut it into bite sizes
That’s it! Enjoy 😀