Fudge, a soft and sweet chocolate candy!
As you all know we really love chocolate ( who doesn’t haha). We always eat milk chocolate or dark/pure chocolate but not always the white chocolate. Technically white chocolate is not real chocolate as it doesn’t contain any cocoa, but it is made primarily of cocoa butter, sugar and milk solids. Still delicious though! We thought let’s make something with it. So Red velvet fudge it is!
Really easy to make, bit sweet but very YUM!
1 can (14oz) of condensed milk
500 gram white chocolate
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tbps Cocoa
2-3 tsp red dye (preferably gel dye)
225 gram white chocolate
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate and the condensed milk in a heat proof bowl over a pan ( a bain marie), stirring occasionally.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa powder and food coloring with the chocolate mix.
- Transfer the mix in the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Melt the other white chocolate ( a bain marie)
- Drizzle it on the fudge
- Transfer the baking pan in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or until its firm
- Cut it into bite sizes
That day we couldn’t resist to make some Oreo cream fudge as well, yes with Oreo cookies!! Recipe in our next post 🙂