Delicious apple pie bread
Its been a while that we posted a recipe on our blog, but of course in the meantime we didn’t sit still and we have been baking! So for the next few weeks we are trying to post them! This recipe, is really delicious and easy to make. Like you guys are used from us simple but yum to eat 😀 We love these kind of recipes. While surfing we came across this apple pie bread. And we would like to share it with you!
2 pack of dough in a can ( You can also use cinnamon roll dough or if you have more time you can make your own dough)
2 apples (any kind)
2 tablespoons butter
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
cinnamon for sprinkeling the dough
1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375°C
2. Cut the dough and the apples into (square) pieces. Roll the dough in the cinnamon. (if you use cinnamon roll dough, of course then you don’t have to do this)
3. Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
4. Put butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook the apples with the brown sugar for about 5 till 10 min, until you see that the sugar starts to caramelize. Remove from heat.
5. Spread the dough pieces evenly in a baking tray. Pour the egg mixture on top, followed by the apples.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Sprinkle with sugar powder
That’s it! Perfect pie for any occasions. The rainbow whisk and the wooden chalkboard in the picture are so cute, we got it from another lovely twins Shanti and Vidya as a present! Thank you twins! So using the chalkboard for decoration really felt like we were in a cossy cafe, ready to sell this pie haha. Some coffee or tea with it, Yum. Enjoy 😀
such attractive pictures – well done! happy 2017 🙂